Agile Leadership Practices
Management 3.0 offers a wide variety of principles and practices to support Managers for high-performance teams.
16 May - 18 May 2024 Ho Chi Minh City
15 Million VND / participant
What ultimate constraints the performance of your organization is not its operating model, nor its business model, but its management model. - Gary Hamel
Management 3.0 distinguishes itself by not being a rigid framework but rather a set of principles centered around Agile Leadership Practices, boasting a community of over 100,000 Certified Attendees. In our workshop, we emphasize the following key leadership dimensions:
This 3-Day workshop consists of 2 days Certified Management 3.0 Foundations Workshop and an additional day for an Open Space to address and find solutions to your challenges.
What you will learn
- Learn about the backgrounds of Management and why traditional management is not as effective in most environnments today.
- Experience the complexities of today's dynamic markets and which guidelines will help you to navigate it.
- Learn how you can use the existing motivations in your team to increase team engagement.
- Explore the different levels of Delegation and how you can involve and align your team even more.
- Learn how your organization's culture is a shadow of your behavior and what you can do to address it.
- Understand and address the competence in your team and how to sustainably keep learning.
- Understand the different market and team dynamics to find the ideal organizational structures.
- Improve organizational change management - not by imposing change, but by inviting for it.
- Learn from and share your experiences with other Managers in Ho Chi Minh City.
Why you should join
Faiclitator with over 10 years experience
Sign Up Now
16 May - 18 May 2024 08:00 - 18:00
Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, 88 Dong Khoi, District 1