Create self-organized teams without losing control; solve the challenges in your organization with Management 3.0 practices
Leaders and Managers describe Empowerment, Engagement and Motivated team members as one of their top priorities. Science has shown, that individuals are more engaged and empowered, if they have Mastery, Autonomy & Purpose. Therefore, creating a self-organized teams, is one of the key success factor for long-term success. But, what is the role of the managers, if teams are supposed to be self-organized?
This training includes the 2-day Foundations Course PLUS one extra day, in which we explore additional practices, learn more about our challenges and connect those practices with our challenges. The goal of this training is, that you will go back to your office with clear solutions.
- Complexity Thinking – how does a complex system work?
- Management and Leadership – the evolution of Management
- Energize People – Motivation & Engagement
- Empower People – Delegation & Empowerment
- Align Constraint – Values & Culture
- Develop Competence – Learning & Competencies
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything – Success & Failure
- Challenges in your Work – Open Space & Presentation
- Any individual, who is at the moment or in the near future in any form of a transformation or change project – Agile transformation or Digitization
- Any individual, who has implemented Agile, Scrum or Lean into their own organization.
- Any individual, who was challenged by the introduction of Agile techniques or frameworks into their own organization.
Managers, who believe, that their team members are not working effectively or efficiently.
- Managers, who want to get more done, but do not know how.
Empowerment, Engagement, Competence or Organizational Developers or Builders
The first days cover the foundations training by Management 3.0.
The third day will be run as an Open Space in which we will discuss and cover all your topics, we did not have the time for.
Chris is a German working in Vietnam since 2008. He became passionate on Agile, when he started to implement Agile into his Marketing team 2010. He immediately saw the impact of cross-functional and transparent teams and became a CSM in 2011. He founded semdi solutions end of 2012 with the goal to coach teams on how to be more adaptive and ready for the 21st century. Since then he has worked with more than 20 organizations in Southeast Asia and supported them in increasingly becoming more Agile.
Bookings are closed for this event.