26 - 28 November 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location to be defined
Ho Chi Minh City
Our Agile HR course helps develop a culture of continuous learning and innovation within the organisation by spreading the values of customer collaboration, energized people, learning organizations and inspiring leadership.
The Agile HR course helps to start the agile culture in your organization by increasingly developing flexibility and adaptability, work in short feedback loops, providing autonomy and transparency to increase learning and value creation for the customer.
More and more organizations are applying the agile mindset in HR; both in the internal work and, most importantly, how an HR department helps to support an organization’s agility. While traditional processes focus on command and control, an agile HR-functions role focuses on better customer experience and value. Agile HR is a way to make your organization more relevant to your customers and your teams happier.
The training will fulfill the learning outcoms of the IC Agile “Agility in HR module”.
- Agile Fundamentals 1: Introduction to Agile People and important principles/tools
- Agile Fundamentals 2: Creating Conditions for Change and Growing an Agile Culture
- Agile HR 1: How HR’s role is changing and how HR can use Agile tools to increase it’s agility
- Agile HR 2: Goals, Performance & Rewards
- Agile HR3: Talent Acquisition, Engagement & Learning
- Open Space for Addressing all challenges for you and your team.
- Chief People Officers, HR Directors, Chief Operating Officers, Country Managers, Managing Directors, who are challenged by complex environments and look for more adaptive organizations
- HR professionals, who are interested on learning new tools, practices and theories on how to be more effective in cooperating with their organization
- Managers and Directors, who are looking for new ways on creating organizations for new ways of working
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Master, Change Agents
The first two days cover the theories, practices & tools for Agile HR.
The third day will be run as an Open Space in which we will discuss and cover all your topics & challenges, we did not have the time for.
Marco is an expert on how Management and HR practices influence the creation of a High Performing Workplace. Using an Evidence Based Management approach, Marco has served in the last 10 years several organizations in the U.S., Europe and Vietnam. He is specialized in implementing Organizational Development tools to facilitate change management and innovation across teams. His current work has allowed him to push the boundaries of current management science, exploring theoretical and practical applications of Agile frameworks. He is a certified Agile Instructore from ICAgile.