24 March - 26 March 2022
09:00 - 17:00
Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers
88 Dong Khoi, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City
The current worldwide pandemic has shown that organizations need to be more agile and resilient to survive. This invites leaders to think differently about their role on how to manage the team. Management 3.0 is the this Management version, which focuses more on diverse, cross-functional teams. Learn in our training the tactics and tools to navigate through uncertain times.
Leaders and Managers describe Empowerment, Engagement and Motivated team members as one of their top priorities. Individuals are more engaged and empowered, if they are self-organized. Too often, Management in an organization is focused on managing the individuals. That approach leads to an individual relationship and rarely develops into a team-based cooperation. This Agile Leadership Practices are about teams as diverse systems to respond to the complex environment companies are in. This course is the official 2-day Management 3.0 Foundations Course with practices, tools and games to address redefined leadership in the 21st century. Moreover, we offer ONE extra day, in which we address all open challenges, participants have right now in their organization. We will explore additional practices and connect those practices with our challenges, so that all participants go back to the office with some solution ideas. With the access to our growing community, the participants can also share their challenges, ideas and how they do things with other participants of our trainings.
- Complexity Thinking – how does a complex system work and how can we make sense in an ever-changing environment?
- Management and Leadership – the evolution of Management form Taylorism to System Management.
- Energize People – How to motivate your team and keep them engaged in the system?
- Empower People – Delegate Responsibilities to empower your team.
- Align Constraint – Grow the right culture with consistent behaviour towards your values.
- Develop Competence – Competent teams consist of individuals with high competence. How to develop that?
- Grow Structure – Find the right structure to scale your organization
- Improve Everything – How experimentation and learning from success and failures help you for continuous improvement
- The Open Space will address all the open challenges, problems and ideas and more we have not yet discussed in the first 2 days.
- Any individual, who is at the moment or in the near future in any form of a transformation or change project – Agile transformation or Digitization
- Any individual, who has implemented Agile, Scrum or Lean into their organization.
- Any individual, who was challenged by the introduction of Agile techniques or frameworks into their organization.
- Managers, who believe, that their team members are not working effectively or efficiently.
- Managers, who want to get more done, but do not know how.
- Empowerment, Engagement, Competence or Organizational Developers or Builders
- Change Agents, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Engineering Managers
The first two days cover the foundations training by Management 3.0.
The third day will be run as an Open Space in which we will address and solve all your open challenges in your organization.
Chris is a German working in Vietnam since 2008. He became passionate on Agile, when he started to implement Agile into his Marketing team 2010. He immediately saw the impact of cross-functional and transparent teams and became a CSM in 2011. He founded semdi solutions end of 2012 with the goal to coach teams on how to be more adaptive and ready for the 21st century. Since then he has worked with more than 20 organizations in Southeast Asia and supported them in increasingly becoming more Agile.