25 February - 25 February 2021
15:00 - 19:00
Location to be defined
Ho Chi Minh City
You are using Scrum within your teams, but there is still room for improvement? Introducing Scrum into one team is already difficult, but it gets much more difficult when you try to get more than one team working in Scrum. In this 4 hour workshop, we will address and align the needs of your one or more Scrum Teams to ensure improved delivery.
Scrum was designed & developed as an approach to help teams to create better products and deliveries. Most of the organizations consists of more than one team – sometimes even contributing to the same product. Dependencies, Conflicts or different agreements can therefore lead to difficulties in the cooperation. Scaling Frameworks promise to solve some problems. but based on our experience we realized, the solution is often closer: The differences of the implementation of Scrum in between teams.
The team alignment with Scrum workshop addresses different parts of Scrum (or Agile) and helps teams to align between them. In this 4-hour workshop, we will introduce the patterns we have identified in the different teams we worked with, which can help quickly towards better team alignment. We will introduce tools and practices which supports you to help with you challenge when working with Scrum in one or more teams.
- Refinement & Requirement Clarity
- Sprint Goals, Backlogs & Vision – Outcomes in Scrum
- Working Agreements
- The Retrospectives
This training is not an introduction into Scrum. The basics and foundations of Scrum should be known to the participants.
- Any individual, who is at the moment part of a transition to Scrum in one or more teams.
- Any individual, who has implemented Scrum and want to improve it in one or more teams.
- Any individual, who was challenged by the introduction of Scrum in one or more teams.
- Scrum Masters and Product Owners, who like to think out of the box.
- Change Agents, Agile Coaches, Engineering Managers, who try to introduce Scrum in more than just one team
Chris is a German working in Vietnam since 2008. He became passionate on Agile, when he started to implement Agile into his Marketing team 2010. He immediately saw the impact of cross-functional and transparent teams and became a CSM in 2011. He founded semdi solutions end of 2012 with the goal to coach teams on how to be more adaptive and ready for the 21st century. Since then he has worked with more than 20 organizations in Southeast Asia and supported them in increasingly becoming more Agile.