Date(s) - 22/07/2019 - 23/07/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
CirCO Event Space @H3 Building
384 Hoang Dieu
Ho Chi Minh City
Create self-organised teams without losing control
With Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, we introduce a complete new way of working into our existing environment. But often, we realize, that creating a self-organised team is not only created by telling them, that they are self-organised now.
Management 3.0 provides the tools and the science behind, which help you to create the environment around the team to improve their self-organisation and improve the performance.
- Management and Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People – Motivation & Engagement
- Empower People – Delegation & Empowerment
- Align Constraint – Values & Culture
- Develop Competence – Learning & Competencies
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything – Success & Failure
Who should attend
- Any individual, who is at the moment or in the near future in any form of a transformation or change project – Agile transformation or Digitization
- Any individual, who has implemented Agile, Scrum or Lean into their own organisation.
- Any individual, who has failed Agile techniques or frameworks into their own organisation.
Chris is a German working in Vietnam since 2008. He became passionate on Agile, when he started to implement Agile into his Marketing team about 2010. While not implemented it perfectly yet, he immediately seen the impact of cross-functional and transparent teams and became a CSM in 2011. End of 2012 he started semdi solutions and started coaching teams on how to be more adaptive and ready for the 21 st century. During that time he came in touch with Management 3.0 and implemented some of the tools and workouts into his training, coaching, mentoring and consulting assignments.