If you see yourself in the below description, we need to hear from you. Do NOT send us your CV, but rather send us a short description (max 200 Words) with your own words, who you are and why you are the right person to work for us. Please also read the below description of a typical problem. Please explain in short notes or a written text (max 2 A4 pages), how you would approach this problem with the CEO and which of our services have the potential to solve the problems and why? Please send both documents to email@example.com. A CEO of a medium sized business thinks, that she is too busy and decides to withdraw from the daily operations. She organises meetups every week with key members of the organisation, which she recently promoted due to the fact, that they were key performance people. Her expectation was, that these key members would drive the productivity as it is and will free up the tim for her to focus on sales. Because of her hectic schedule, the weekly synchronisation meetup is cancelled nearly every other week. After about 2 months, the CEO realised, that a lot of the activities she was delegating to the key members were misunderstood, carried out the wrong way and need to be redone or even have cost the company a decent amount of money. She contacts you and asks you about potential reasons as well as to provide a potential action plan how the company and the team can be turned around.
Ho Chi Minh City / Vietnam
Preference for undergraduate qualifications in Communications, Public Relations, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
No prior experience needed, but we require a high desire to learn more, act proactively within the organization and possess great discipline to also self-study
Additional Job Requirements
- The Junior Coach is asked to support and learn actively from the main coach, who will carry out the activities. Over time, the Junior may be able to execute individual sessions within a coaching assignment
- The Junior Coach is an ambassador for the organization and therefore, additionally, asked to lead and coordinate media and external communication material in the topics relevant for the organization
- Employ problem analysis and solving
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills with people at all levels, especially including ability to use tact, diplomacy and persuasiveness
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and be supportive to all team members when needed
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills and commitment to delivering high quality communications for a diverse audience
- The ability to influence via written communications as well as verbally
- Comfortable writing for digital channels and able to assist in the management company website
- Excellent spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Dynamic working environment and high impact on other organization and therefore also other people’s lives
- Opportunity to actively engage and impact the further development of a growing organization
- Travel opportunities domestically and internationally for assignments
- Huge possibilities to grow personally within the organization with more and more responsibilities