Product Owner Marketing & Administration
If you see yourself in the below description, we need to hear from you. Do NOT send us your CV, but rather send us a short description (max 200 Words) with your own words, who you are and why you are the right person to work for us.
Please send us the document to email@example.com.
Ho Chi Minh City / Vietnam
Marketing & Implementation Team
Preference for undergraduate qualifications in Communications, Public Relations, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration or other related disciplines
2 years experience working in customer service, a high desire to learn more, act proactively within the organization and posess great discipline to also self-study
Additional Job Requirements
- The PO is asked to actively communicate and work with clients and carry out the activities required by clients
- The PO is an ambassador for the organization and therefore, additionally, asked to lead and coordinate media and external communication material in the topics relevant for the organization.
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills with people at all levels, especially including ability to use tact, diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Employ problem analysis and solving.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and be supportive to all team members when needed.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication.
- The ability to influence via written communications as well as verbally
- Comfortable writing for digital channels and able to assist in the management company website
- Excellent spoken and written English and German.
- Dynamic working environment and high impact on other organization and therefore also other people’s lives
- Opportunity to actively engage and impact the further development of a growing organization
- Travel opportunities domestically and internationally for assignments
- Huge possibilities to grow personally within the organization with more and more responsibilities