Traditionally, organizations are structured hierarchically, so individual contributors are protected from the complex work - this is the traditional understanding of management in organizations. In the last 40 years, technological, social and educational advances have made the world much more complex. Thanks to better access to better education, decision-making also on complex challenges is possible for everyone in the organizations. If companies are still referring to hierarchical structures in today's world, they might be too slow to respond to everyday's changes.
The Complexity Theory training helps participants understand, what complexity theory is, why it is import and giving guidelines on how to navigate through the increasing complex environments. It focuses on the scientific achievements within complexity theory and why it is more important in 21st century. It deals with the achievement from Taylorism towards more Agile organizations.
- From Taylorism to today's complex environment
- Different scientific understandings of complexity.
- Guidelines to navigate through Complexity
- Develop practices to support you in your context
- Change Management Agent or Project Managers.
- Leaders, C-Level, Directors.
- Managers, Team Leads from bigger teams.
- Future Leaders, Managers or Leadership Talent.
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Coaches, Scrum Masters or Product Owners.