Lean Startup is an approach, which helps startups to understand, if their idea is a feasible business or not. Too often, startups fail because they create a solution, which customers do not want to pay for. This leads to 9/10 startups to fail.
The same concepts, though, can be used for existing organization to test their concepts for new products, new services or new features. Before we invest, we need to find out, if this product, service or feature will be feasible or not. This is, where the ideas of Lean Startup comes into place.
This training is designed to help participants to understand the three main parts of a lean startup approach: Lean Canvas (adaptability of business plans), Build-Measure-Learn (experimentation and adjusting to experimentation) and Customer Development (learning from the potential customers to scale).
- Adaptability of business plans: Lean Canvas
- Experimentation and adjustment: Build - Measure - Learn
- Create something your users can use - Customer Development
- Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches
- Head of Departments, Directors, Team leaders
- Project Managers, Project Leaders
- Startup Founders, Investors