You are using Scrum within your teams, but there is still room for improvement? Introducing Scrum into one team is already difficult, but it gets much more difficult when you try to get more than one team working in Scrum. In this 4 hour workshop, we will address and align the needs of your one or more Scrum Teams to ensure improved delivery.
Scrum was designed & developed as an approach to help teams to create better products and deliveries. Most of the organizations consists of more than one team - sometimes even contributing to the same product. Dependencies, Conflicts or different agreements can therefore lead to difficulties in the cooperation. Scaling Frameworks promise to solve some problems. but based on our experience we realized, the solution is often closer: The differences of the implementation of Scrum in between teams.
The team alignment with Scrum workshop addresses different parts of Scrum (or Agile) and helps teams to align between them. In this 4-hour workshop, we will introduce the patterns we have identified in the different teams we worked with, which can help quickly towards better team alignment. We will introduce tools and practices which supports you to help with you challenge when working with Scrum in one or more teams.
- Refinement & Requirement Clarity
- Sprint Goals, Backlogs & Vision - Outcomes in Scrum
- Working Agreements
- The Retrospectives
- Any individual, who is at the moment part of a transition to Scrum in one or more teams.
- Any individual, who has implemented Scrum and want to improve it in one or more teams.
- Any individual, who was challenged by the introduction of Scrum in one or more teams.
- Scrum Masters and Product Owners, who like to think out of the box.
- Change Agents, Agile Coaches, Engineering Managers, who try to introduce Scrum in more than just one team