This page explains, how the leadership board is calculated.
Every student, who registers, gets a starting health baseline of 50 points. This health baseline is influenced by how you progress sustainably through the program. A health baseline, you have acquired through your progress, cannot be lost. That means, the more you progress through the program, the harder it is to lose your health.
You increase your health baseline through 2 progresses:
- 10 points for each Completion of Chapters/Courses and Certificates
After you attended all sessions/quests for one chapter, you will receive a certificate for this chapter (a.g. Agile Introduction).
- 15 Points for advancing to the next Experience Level through Submitting an Experiments Report
Currently, the academy has no tests and no exams. But as soon as you have attended and completed all the required and/or desired chapters for one level, you can advance to the next level. You can voluntarily submit an experience report to do so, so you can reflect again on your achievements and advancements.
Within this dimension, we calculate your activities in the community within the last 4 weeks. This will be manually recalculated at the start of every week for the last 4 weeks:
- 10 points for every event you attended and completed.
- 5 points for every event you were registered for at the time it needed to be cancelled.
- 5 points for any post or question in any channel in the Discord Community.
- 3 points for any response or comment to another student’s post or question in any channel of the Discord Community.
Decreasing your health
If you stay inactive for too long, your health will reduce. For every 2 weeks, you are inactive, your health will decrease by 5 points until you reach 0 total health points. You achieve 0 points only if you are completely inactive for 10 weeks.
To avoid the effect of any decrease, you just need to become active again, a simple post on Discord, for example. This will remove all effects of the prior passiveness.
Deactivating your account
If you reach 0 points, we will contact you and let you know that your health is currently at 0. You can easily reactivate your account at 0 points by becoming active again. For example: sharing something interesting on Discord.
If you stay 0 points for another 4 weeks after our notice, we will deactivate your account, which will stop your access to the learning management platform as well as the Discord Community.